For more than 30 years, SCTE Cable-Tec Expo has combined leadership, engineering, and innovation to create the industry’s biggest event.
When and where will the event take place?
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2017 will open its doors from Tuesday, October 17th through Friday, October 20th. However, you will be able to visit the Exhibition Floor from Wednesday, October 18th through Friday, October 20th.
Cable-Tec Expo 2017 will be held at the Colorado Convention Center, located at 7001 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2017 – Useful Info
- Agenda: This four-day event offers exciting and innovative ideas for all attendees. Take a look at the complete 100-plus hours of practical and valuable workshops, conferences, and activities and organize your day.
- Keynotes: The Expo provides two industry leaders as keynote speakers. Each will share his outlook on cable telecommunications and how network innovation will significantly drive favorable business results.
- Tom Rutledge, Chairman and CEO, Charter Communications
- Mike Fries, CEO, Liberty Global
- Workshops: The Cable-Tec Expo® program committee has organized the technical workshops into six tracks to help you customize your experience.
- Networking Events: Cable-Tec Expo® 2017 provides attractive and stimulating settings for learning from exceptional industry leaders. Enjoy unparalleled networking access with over 10,000 industry colleagues representing more than 60 countries.
Intraway at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2017
Here are all the ways to connect with us during the event:
- Visit our Booth #1371 – Intraway will be showcasing our demo Install DIA over GPON in Minutes. Our experts will be on hand to discuss how our solutions can empower your digital transformation.
- Schedule a Meeting – Set up some one-on-one time with us to discuss how our solutions can empower your digital transformation.
- Join us at Light Reading’s Breakfast – On Wednesday, October 18, from 6:30 AM-7:55 AM (Room 605/607), join Light Reading’s Cable/Video Practice Leader Alan Breznick for a crucial power breakfast sponsored by Intraway. Steve Marsh, our North America CTO, will discuss the industry’s early trials and pilot programs with SDN and NFV, among other major topics.
- VIP Events: Intraway has several VIP events during SCTE, please email us here for an invite.
What to do while in Denver?
DENVER ART MUSEUM
100 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
The Denver Art Museum has two buildings: one with a structure similar to that of a fortress, designed by Italian Architect Gio Ponti, while the other, formed by a structure that resembles a glass of titanium with spikes and fragments, designed by Daniel Libeskind. It has the most comprehensive collection of Native American art in the world and other 68,000 objects of art, including works by European masters.
COORS BREWERY TOUR
13th and Ford, Golden
The largest brewery in the world still uses the water from the same source that Adolph Coors discovered in 1873. The free tours show each step of the production and end with free tasting for those of age.
ROCKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK
Colorado’s must-visit is located 70 miles from Denver and offers a memorable journey into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. More than 300 miles of hiking trails traverse valleys filled with wildflowers, stunning waterfalls, high alpine lakes and rocky peaks.
Hungry in Denver? Check out these options
Rioja’s concept is of Mediterranean cuisine with local ingredients with which the chef creates dishes inspired in this region of the world. It is recognized as one of the best restaurants in Denver, and the chef has received important awards such as the James Beard of the Association, in addition to being one of the top contenders of Master Chef.
Green Russell has three bars, where cocktails are inspired on what customers ask for. You can enjoy excellent snacks such as pizzas, meat pie, and much more. Something about this place is that no cell phones are allowed: if you want to use the phone, you have to use a phone booth. Great cocktails and fun guaranteed.
Enjoy the conference!